Address: ul. Universitetskaja 3/ул. Университетская 3
Address before 1946: Paradeplatz
March 1945 ordered the German general Otto Lasch the construction of a bunker for the command of the so called Königsberg Fortress (Festung Königsberg). Germany capitulated 9 April the same year and activity in the bunker stopped.
In 1967 the bunker was opened as a part of Kaliningrad Historical Museum. An exhibition tells the story of the Storm on Königsberg in the last months of World War II. Of special interest is Room 13 where Otto Lasch signed the German capitulation.
Show Bunker Museum at a bigger map